Daniel is a member of Archer’s Business Litigation Group and represents clients in all aspects of trial and appellate work relating to commercial litigation and business disputes. He has extensive experience handling many types of complex commercial litigation matters, including breach of contract litigation, breach of fiduciary duty and other tort matters, including claims under the false claims acts, corporate governance and shareholder rights litigation, civil rights litigation, construction litigation, and protection of trade secrets and unfair competition.
Prior to joining the firm, Dan was a judicial clerk for the Hon. Jack M. Sabatino, Presiding Judge, N.J. Superior Court, Appellate Division. Additionally, during law school, Dan worked as a legal extern for the Hon. Theodore A. McKee, Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and was an intern for the Hon. Noel L. Hillman, U.S.D.J., U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Trustee, Camden County Bar Association
- Board Member, Kingsway Learning Center
- “A Different Sort of Cyber Monday Deal: A Federal Appellate Court Clarifies the Standard for Liability to Businesses Flowing from a Data Breach,” Archer Client Advisory (January 2023)
- “Noncompete Enforceability in the World of Remote Work“, Law360 (September 2022)
- “Treat Your Data Breach Investigation Like Your Toothbrush—Don’t Share It with Anyone,” New Jersey Lawyer (August 2022)