Clint concentrates his practice in land use, environmental permitting and regulatory compliance, helping clients navigate the federal, state, and local regulatory processes related to their land acquisition and planned development projects. He has obtained entitlements for a wide spectrum of projects throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including residential site plans and subdivisions, commercial and industrial parks, shopping centers, Brownfield sites, renewable energy sites, and fossil fuel power generations facilities.
A strong advocate for his clients, Clint takes a practical approach to help his clients meet their business objectives, efficiently solve land use challenges, and advance their projects with minimal delays. Clients, including industrial, commercial, and residential property owners and developers, benefit from Clint’s track record of success in navigating the complex process of multiagency permits, approvals and certifications from local planning boards and zoning boards, county boards and special regional and state agencies, such as the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and the Delaware River Basin Commission. Moreover, Clint has extensive experience in successfully defending commercial and residential developers in connection with New Jersey Uniform Construction Code enforcement actions.
Clint has facilitated the approval and development of a wide variety of warehouse and logistic center development projects, many of which have played a prominent role in Gloucester County and Salem County in New Jersey. He also has extensive experience representing resource extraction operators in connection with facility permitting.
Additionally, Clint has extensive experience serving as lead defense counsel representing parties before federal, special regional and state agencies such as the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and the United States of Environmental Protection Agency regarding air, water, hazardous waste and hazardous substances shipping and handling enforcement matters.
- Served as lead land use lawyer for a 1,500 MW electrical power generation facility.
- Served as lead land use lawyer involving due diligence on the largest solar generation facility in New Jersey.
- Lead counsel in defense of nationally known residential housing developer involving a New Jersey Uniform Construction Code enforcement action involving 100+ homes.
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Leaders Circle Member, Camden County United Way
- Member, Salem County Sportsmen’s Club
- Board of Directors, New Jersey State Bar Association-Land Use Law Section
- Secretary, Kiwanis Club of Greater Swedesboro
Past Speaking Engagements and Seminars
- “Legal Updates in Environmental Law,” New Jersey Builders Association, Atlantic Builders Convention (March 2023)
- “Land Use Law Update,” NJICLE -NJSBA Land Use Law Section (March 2023)
In the News
- “Marijuana pharmacy cleared in Vineland,” Daily Journal (July 2019)