Clint concentrates his practice in the area of land use law and environmental permitting/regulatory compliance in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
A significant portion of Clint’s practice is devoted to obtaining permits, approvals and certifications from local planning boards and zoning boards, county boards and special regional and state agencies, such as the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and the Delaware River Basin Commission. Clint’s practice includes the handling of various types of land development projects ranging from residential site plans and subdivisions, commercial and industrial parks, shopping centers, Brownfield sites, renewable energy sites and fossil fuel power generations facilities. Moreover, Clint has extensive experience in successfully defending commercial and residential developers in connection with New Jersey Uniform Construction Code enforcement actions.
Additionally, Clint has extensive experience in representing parties before federal, special regional and state agencies such as the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and the United States of Environmental Protection Agency regarding air, water and hazardous waste/hazardous substances shipping and handling enforcement matters.
- Served as lead land use lawyer for a 1,500 MW electrical power generation facility.
- Served as lead land use lawyer involving due diligence on the largest solar generation facility in the State of New Jersey.
- Lead counsel in defense of nationally known residential housing developer involving a New Jersey Uniform Construction Code enforcement action involving 100+ homes.
- Lead land use lawyer for redevelopment projects.
- Extensive experience representing resource extraction operators in connection with facility permitting.
- Lead defense counsel defending against NJDEP air enforcement actions.
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Camden County (NJ) Bar Association
- Gloucester County (NJ) Bar Association
- Leaders Circle Member – Camden County United Way
- Member of the Salem County Sportsmen’s Club
- Board of Directors- Land Use Law Section, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Secretary- Kiwanis Club of Greater Swedesboro
Articles and Presentations
- “Legal Updates in Enviornmental Law,” New Jersey Builders Association, Atlantic Builders Convention (March 2023)
- Rebuilding Structures in the Wake of Hurricane Sandy, November 2012 NJBA Newsletter
- Enforcing the Statute to Repose, New Jersey Law Journal – Volume 204-10, Real Estate Title Insurance and Construction Law Section, June 6, 2011
- Environmental Panel Seminar Speaker, Atlantic Builders Convention