Brittney Cafero is an associate in the Litigation Department. She specializes in the area of Estate and Trust Litigation involving probate matters, estates, trusts, gifts, fiduciaries, guardianships, and real estate. Brittney is admitted to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Brittney has represented a variety of institutions and individuals, including banks, universities, executors, trustees, beneficiaries of estates and trusts, and intestate heirs.
Brittney regularly speaks on recent developments in estate and trust litigation. She is also a contributor to Archer’s Estate & Trust Litigation Law Blog https://www.archerestatelaw.com
Prior to joining Archer, Brittney clerked for the Honorable J. Christopher Gibson, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division. Brittney received a Juris Doctor degree from Rutgers Law School in 2015, and graduated with honors. During law school, Brittney served on the Executive Board of the Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy. She also interned for the Honorable L. Anthony Gibson, J.S.C. (ret.).
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Current Professional Organization Memberships
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Cape May County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Orphans’ Court Litigation Committee
Current Board Service
- Board of Advisors of the American Cancer Society, South Jersey Region
- Rutgers Law Alumni Board of Trustees
- Archer’s 5th Annual Estate Litigation Seminar, 5/2/17
- Guardianship Update From the Surrogate’s Office, 3/30/17 (provided by CCBA Probate & Trust Committee)