Brian Harvey, a Partner in Archer’s Red Bank office, focuses his practice on planned real estate development, real estate, land use and community association law. A large portion of his practice is devoted to assisting clients in the development of residential, commercial and mixed use developments. Brian prepares governing documents for planned real estate developments for both condominium and fee-simple communities. In addition, he drafts and coordinates the registration of public offering plans and related documents as regulated by the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs. Drawing on his experience with the preparation of governing documents for common interest communities, Brian is often involved with the structuring of mixed used developments and the creation of commercial condominiums.
He has years of experience representing developers before municipal, county and state agencies to receive development permits and approvals for residential and commercial real estate projects. Brian also counsels clients in the sale and acquisition of real estate, including the preparation of due diligence reports to determine the feasibility of development of real property, as well as guiding clients through the closing process.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Member, New Jersey Builders Association
- Member, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Member, Builders League of South Jersey
- Member, Metropolitan Builders and Contractors Association of New Jersey
Awards And Recognition
- Member of Community Associations Institute-NJ Chapter, 2016 Committee of the Year
- “Too Early to Think About Marketing? Why Marketing and Sales Strategies Start with Condo Docs and Financing Approvals,” Atlantic Builders Convention, March 29, 2012
- “You Don’t Want To Pay Twice: Property Taxes In Common Interest Communities” Community Trends, July 2013
- “A Lesson In Zoning: Protest Petitions & Limitations On Use In Condominium Communities” Community Trends, August 2011