With years of experience specializing in business immigration, Ashley’s goal has always remained advocating for clients, and providing up-to-date counsel on emerging immigration issues and concerns. Representing clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, professional sports teams, and everywhere in between, Ashley can assist with all types of client challenges in the immigration sector. She has extensive experience with nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions, the U.S. Embassies/Consulates, family-based petitions, waivers of inadmissibility, and the PERM process, among others.
Treating the immigration system like the puzzle it is, Ashley and the entire Immigration & Mobility Group work hard to come up with creative solutions that meet each individual client’s needs. This includes overcoming consular concerns, and obtaining waivers at USCIS or the consulate to overcome inadmissibility issues, as well as handling matters with numerous federal agencies, such as the Department of Homeland Security, United States and Immigration Services, the Department of State, and the Department of Labor.
Ashley understands how stressful the immigration process can be, which is why communication is key. She makes sure to answer all questions thoroughly, and is always happy to set aside time to talk in greater detail to allay concerns. She further sends regular written updates to clients to ensure they remain apprised of the overall process, timing, and, most importantly, the outcome.
As a facet of her work in immigration, Ashley has expanded her practice within the Sports & Entertainment Group. She works with colleges and universities, as well as professional and amateur sports teams and players, to counsel on NCAA compliance, NIL (Name Image and Likeness), and more.
Prior to joining Archer, Ashley was an associate in the Immigration department of a Mid-Atlantic regional Top 200 law firm. Following law school, Ashley served as a law clerk to the Honorable Steven J. Polansky P.J.Cv., New Jersey Judiciary, Camden, NJ.
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Civil Liberties Union
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (2019 – Present)
- Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey (2022)
- Esports Trade Association (2022)
- “Alternative Document Review for Form I-9,” Archer & Greiner Client Advisory (July 2023)
- “The Reinstatement of In-Person Document Inspection for Form I-9,” Archer & Greiner Client Advisory (July 2023)
- “President Biden Administration Announces Plan to Rescind Travel Bans,” Archer & Greiner Client Advisory (September 2021)
- “Legal Deep Dive: Proclamation Suspending Entry of Immigrants Who Present Risk to the U.S. Labor Market During the Economic Recovery Following the COVID-19 Outbreak,” Law & Public Policy Blog, Temple University Beasley School of Law (April 2020)
- “Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Rights in Light of a Presidential Proclamation to Suspend Immigration,” Law & Public Policy Blog, Temple University Beasley School of Law (April 2020)
Past Speaking Engagements and Seminars
- “Ask Archer: A Fireside Chat on the COVID-19 Pandemic and Foreign Workers: An Essential Update on Consular Reopenings, Travel Restrictions and More,” Archer & Greiner Fireside Chat (July 2021)