Adetola Ajayi is a member of Archer’s Business Counseling Group, as well as the firm’s Immigration and Global Mobility Group. Adetola represents a wide range of clients in a variety of corporate matters, including entity formation and dissolution, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial transactions. Adetola also represents employers in all aspects of immigration law and compliance, in matters ranging from assisting employers with their visa and Permanent Resident needs for employees, to developing a comprehensive immigration law compliance strategy.
Adetola graduated from Temple Law School, where she served as President of the Temple Black Law Students Association and co-founded Temple Law School’s Affinity Group Coalition. Adetola served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Carol S. Moore Wells of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the Honorable Karen Y. Simmons of the Philadelphia Municipal Court. Adetola’s prior experience includes positions as a court-trained mediator for the Landlord Tenant Court and Small Claims Unit at Philadelphia Municipal Court, as well as serving as an intern in the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office.
While at Temple Law School, Adetola was the recipient of several awards, including the Russell Conwell Scholarship Award and the Temple Law Alumni Association’s Community Service Award. She also received awards from the Garden State Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, and Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia. Adetola was also the recipient of the Temple-Archer Diversity Scholarship, which afforded her an internship at the Philadelphia City Law Department, and at Archer.
Adetola has created and facilitated four educational initiatives for students in New Jersey and Pennsylvania: The Villanova Pre-law Black Law Students Association, The FOCUS Program, Adopt-A-School Initiative, and The TEAM Program.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- Member, Women Lawyers’ Division
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
Articles and Presentations
- Presenter, Business Foundations Seminar (May 2020)
- Teaching, Engaging, Achieving, Motivating, Voices @ Temple Law (May 2019)
- Panelist, Barristers’ 5th Annual Education Forum (2018)
- The Adopt-A-School Initiative, Voices @ Temple Law (September 2017)
- Keynote Speaker, Twin Hills Elementary School-National Elementary Honors Society Induction Ceremony (2018)
- Keynote Speaker, Memorial Middle School-National Honors Society Induction Ceremony (2017)
- Convocation Speaker, Villanova University Graduation (2016)