Shelley R. Smith will be a presenter at The Dispute Resolution Institute’s 19th Annual Personal Injury Practicum on April 6th at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Ms. Smith will be discussing the work of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Judicial Commission.
The seminar is intended for both plaintiff and defense personal injury lawyers of all levels of experience. The program runs from 9:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 5 hours of substantive law and 1 hour of ethics CLE credit.
The seminar will focus on:
- Insights for trying cases in MONTCO
- Concepts of industrial hygiene & safety in litigation
- Approaches to consumer product claims
- Strategies for undocumented individual litigation
- Ways to avoid malpractice
- Suggestions for resolution of liens
- Practical pro bono
- Tips from the Court
- Insights into premises liability cases
- Ways to approach complex equipment claims
- Suggestions for deposition excellence
- Update on the legislative front
- Important new personal injury cases
- Issues in hand injury cases
For more information, or to register, click here.