Labor & Employment Law Update
This course will cover the major state and federal laws affecting employee compensation. Issues covered will include designation of employees as exempt or non-exempt, timekeeping requirements, recordkeeping obligations, and the appropriate designation of independent contractors.
– Legal Update: Case Decisions, Regulations and Legislation
– The Expanding Reach of the National Labor Relations Board
– Legal Update: Pending Legislation
– Employee Background Checks: How Far Can You Go?
– When Employees Leave: “Top Ten” Rules
Peter L. Frattarelli, Archer, PC
John P. Quirke, Archer, PC
Richard S. Mroz, Archer, PC
Laura K. DeScioli, Archer, PC
David Rapuano, Archer, PC
Theodore Easton, New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
For more information click HERE.