Archer & Greiner, P.C. seeks a Network Administrator to work in its Haddonfield, NJ office. We are seeking a Network Administrator, with a minimum of 10 years technical experience with large (>300 users) networks. This person should be highly motivated and have excellent customer service and relationship-building skills, with a demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team. All candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information clearly and accurately, both verbally and in writing.
- Expert level proficiency with Windows 7, Networking Resources, Windows Server and MS-SQL Server System Administration.
- Experience with server monitoring tools, and thorough understanding of Active Directory DC design, Schema, OU design, AD replication topology, and DC backup/restore procedures.
- Experience deploying and managing complex Microsoft Exchange systems.
- Experience with the deployment and management of Microsoft Lync, versions 2010/2013.
- Manage, design, upgrade and maintain Citrix XenApp farms, including NetScaler load balancers (and Access Gateway).
- Manage, design, upgrade and maintain user profile management.
- Manage, design, upgrade and maintain HP servers running Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Maintain current security patch levels for Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare and Citrix infrastructure. Also responsible for business continuity and disaster recovery testing of these systems.
- Scripting, automation using Power Shell.
- Experience with NetApp and Nutanix Storage Area Networks.
- Manage, design, upgrade and maintain all aspects of virtual infrastructure; including VMWare vSphere, ESX clusters/hosts, vMotion, Microsoft Hyper-V and host/guest provisioning process.
- Understanding of SAN technologies (FC, FCoE, NPV, NPIV, FSPF, iSCSI, etc.).
- Proactively monitor, manage and maintain all servers in the corporate data center, including file servers, email servers, database servers and application servers. Perform regular capacity planning of all servers and provide summary reports to management.
- Manage and maintain network communications infrastructure including Ethernet switches, routers, firewalls, virtual private network (VPN) systems and data communication carrier services. With conversational knowledge of the following: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPNs, STP, VLANs, ACLs, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, QoS, DMVPN, VRF, BGP, and MPLS (TDM & Ethernet hand-offs), layer 2 & Layer 3 switching..
- Participate in corporate disaster recovery plan (DRP) initiatives. Participate in DR testing at recovery site and provide summary reports on success of such tests. Identify any deficiencies in DR recovery procedures and incorporate appropriate changes into documentation.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines are required.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to responsibilities.
- Provide engineering escalation support to the first level Help Desk.
- Provide after-hours engineering second level support to the Help Desk and/or users as part of the engineering on-call rotation.
- Manage and maintain miscellaneous data center operations.
- Organize and lead technical projects, including creating and maintaining project plans, and providing status updates to management.
- 10+ years’ experience of increasing complexity and responsibility in network implementation, engineering, design, and architecture roles.
Desired Certifications and Experience:
- MCITP or MCSE 2008/2012
- CCEE (Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer), CCE-P, CCE-V
- VCP (VMWare Certified Professional), VCP5-DCV
- MCSE / EMC / CISCO certification or commensurate related experience is preferred.
PRACTICE GROUP ASSISTANT
Archer & Greiner, P.C. seeks a part-time Practice Group Assistant to work in its Haddonfield, NJ office. Hours are 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday with a 30 minute lunch. This position reports directly to the Document Production Manager. We offer a competitive salary and a collegial work environment.
- Duties consist of filing, typing, photocopying, scanning and recordkeeping.
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook are required.
- Knowledge of Excel is a plus.
- Candidates must work well independently and have strong organizational skills.
EVENING LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Archer & Greiner, P.C. seeks a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to work in the evening in its Document Production Department in the Haddonfield, NJ office. Hours are Monday through Friday, 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a collegial work environment.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years law firm experience working as a legal secretary and/or in a Document Production Center.
- Preferred candidate will have excellent computer skills with a thorough knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional and Outlook.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of DocXtools and Best Authority helpful.
- Create, revise and format Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents;
- Transcribe digital dictation; and
- Create closing portfolios, interactive forms and edit PDFs in Adobe Professional.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Lisa Holshue, Human Resources Generalist, Archer & Greiner, P.C., One Centennial Square, Haddonfield, NJ 08033, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/M/F/D/V