LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Archer & Greiner, P.C. seeks a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to work in its Princeton office. Hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a collegial work environment.
Candidates must be highly organized and able to efficiently handle multiple tasks at once. Must possess the ability to prioritize, work as part of a team, and have excellent written and verbal skills. Preferred candidate will also have excellent computer skills with a thorough knowledge of MS Word, Change Pro, Excel and Outlook.
- 3+ years of legal administrative assistant experience required
- Knowledge of Finance, Real Estate and Healthcare experience is required
- Strong work ethic and ability as a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments while delivering consistent, quality work-product
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- College degree a plus
EVENING LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Archer & Greiner, P.C. seeks a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to work in the evening in its Document Production Department in the Haddonfield, NJ office. Hours are Monday through Friday, 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a collegial work environment.
- Preferred candidate will have excellent computer skills with a thorough knowledge of MS Word and Outlook
- Must be flexible and able to work in a team environment
- Legal experience is a plus, but not required as we will train if the candidate has excellent computer skills
- Type, edit, format, print and store documents from template, rough draft, digital dictation, or previous version, using Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Create closing portfolios, interactive forms and edit PDFs in Adobe Professional
Interested candidates should send resumes to Lisa Holshue, Human Resources Generalist, Archer & Greiner, P.C., One Centennial Square, Haddonfield, NJ 08033, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/M/F/D/V