Michael L. Collins is an Associate in Archer & Greiner’s Red Bank office, concentrating his practice in the area of state and local law and government.
Prior to joining the firm, Mike served as Assistant Counsel to Governor Chris Christie in the Authorities Unit. In this capacity, Mike represented the Governor’s Office before New Jersey’s independent state and bi-state authorities, boards and commissions, including the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) and the Fort Monmouth Economic Revitalization Authority (FMERA), among others.
Before serving in Trenton, Mike clerked for the Hon. Carmen Messano, Presiding Judge of the Appellate Division.
Mike graduated from Seton Hall University School of Law. He served as an Editor of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal and as Managing Editor of the student-run newspaper, The Cross-Examiner. He also acted as student director of the school’s Appellate Advocacy Program.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Seton Hall Law School Alumni Council, 2016 to Present
- New Jersey Law Journal, Young Lawyers Advisory Board, 2014 to Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, 2012 to Present
- Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy, 2012 to Present
- Republican National Lawyers Association, 2011 to Present
- Past Member Holmdel Township Board of Education, 2008-2011