Jose concentrates his practice in the area of land use law, environmental permitting, regulatory compliance, and commercial litigation. He regularly appears before municipal, county, regional and state boards, and agencies and authorities in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Prior to law school, Jose worked for a large government consulting firm in Washington, DC. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Temple University Beasley School of Law. Jose was the three-year recipient of a Faculty Academic Scholarship, as well as the recipient of the inaugural Archer City of Philadelphia Diversity Scholarship. Jose clerked for a boutique litigation firm in Philadelphia, working on commercial and civil rights litigation.
- Participated in a litigation clinical with SEPTA, where he successfully defended SEPTA in front of the Philadelphia Compulsory Arbitration Center in several personal injury cases.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Board of Trustees, South Jersey Young Professionals Association
- Board of Trustees, William Way LGBT Community Center
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania
- Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- The Young Professionals Network of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Congregation Rodeph Shalom, Philadelphia, PA
- Member of WXPN
- Member of the Franklin Institute