Brittney obtained her law degree from Rutgers University School of Law and graduated with honors. While in law school, she served on the Executive Board for the Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy and was Research Assistant to Professor John C. Lore. Brittney was awarded the Rutgers Alumni Foundation Scholarship and the Haneman-Perskie Scholarship administered by the Atlantic County Bar Association. During law school, Brittney interned for the Honorable L. Anthony Gibson, J.S.C. (ret.), who currently practices as an arbitrator and mediator throughout the State of New Jersey. Prior to joining the firm, Brittney completed a judicial clerkship for the Honorable J. Christopher Gibson in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Cape May County. During her clerkship, she served on the Executive Committee for the Young Lawyers Division of the Atlantic County Bar Association.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Current Professional Organization Memberships
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Cape May County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Orphans’ Court Litigation Committee
Current Board Service
- Board of Advisors of the American Cancer Society, South Jersey Region
- Rutgers Law Alumni Board of Trustees
ARTICLES & PRESENTATIONS
- Despite Mild Dementia, Appellate Division Found Decedent Fully Cognizant, Estate & Trust Litigation Law Blog (Nov. 7, 2016).
- Spendthrift Trust Protected in Divorce: Massachusetts Supreme Court Establishes a Bright Line Rule, Estate & Trust Litigation Law Blog (Oct. 24, 2016).
- Archer’s 5th Annual Estate Litigation Seminar, 5/2/17
- Guardianship Update From the Surrogate’s Office, 3/30/17 (provided by CCBA Probate & Trust Committee)