Ashley M. LeBrun is an associate working with the firm’s labor and employment, commercial litigation, and trade secrets groups. Ashley is admitted to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Ashley assists clients in drafting and revising employee handbooks, reviewing non-competition, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure agreements, and in preparing severance agreements. In litigation, Ashley has experience in defending employment discrimination and whistleblower claims. She has been successful in dispositive motions, such as motions to dismiss and summary judgment, and handles conferences and discovery. Ashley’s representation has included many different types of employers, from small businesses and start ups to government entities. Ashley has appeared both in state courts as well as in federal court. She also has defended claims filed in the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Secretary – Princeton Bar Association
- Committee Member – Eagleton Alumni Committee – Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers University
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association (NJWLA)
- Mercer County Bar Association (MCBA)
- New Jersey Bar Association (NJBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
Awards And Recognition
- Order of the Coif
- LeBrun, Ashley (2015) “Are We There Yet? – VAWA 2013: Same-Sex Legal Acceptance,” Seton Hall Legislative Journal: Vol. 39: Iss. 1, Article 5.
Available at: http://scholarship.shu.edu/shlj/vol39/iss1/5
- LeBrun, Ashley (2017) “Asking How Much an Applicant was Previously Paid Could Actually Cost You“, Guest Column, Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey.